Sunday, January 1, 2012

{believe}

2012.
new year.
changes.
believe.

I have never been as read for a new year as I am for 2012. I cant express my thoughts in words.
2011 was not a bad year. I strongly believe that we live each day to its fullest potential and it will be the way it is meant to be. I was blessed, made many friends celebrated the birth of my precious godson, Mason. Many friends celebrated changes in their lives. Marriages, babies, new jobs.

All the while, I felt like I was coasting along. No big changes happened for me in 2011. I did not fulfill any resolutions. I feel like it as a wash in a sense.

2012 will be different. I have hopes and dreams for my photography business and myself.
Things I have wanted to do for years will be accomplished.
Glimpses into will be seen on this blog.

I am excited.
I am inspired.

Most importantly.... I BELIEVE.

However, since I am a southern gal... black eyed peas are a cooking!
They're evidently good luck in the new year.
I am not taking any chances!



“Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.”
-Douglas Pagels


-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment